The territory of the park is geographically located in the center of the city of Romny, where in the XIX – XX centuries almost all major events took place in the economic and socio-political life of the whole region. The first official mention of the park dates back to 1871. Then it was called the "city garden".
Sumy region, 12 Shevchenko Blvd., Romny
50.753815 | 33.487525