The construction of this arena started in 1749 by the tsarist confessor Timothy Nadarzhinsky. From the very beginning of its existence the Round Court was supposed to serve as a defensive fortification, but it was never used for military purposes, and subsequently it became an arena for circus concerts and serf performances of the Golitsyn theater. Also, the "Round Yard" housed dwellings for "dancers of the serf ballet" and servants of the owners of the estate.
Now the "Round Yard" has been restored, various cultural actions are held here, every summer there is a festival of historical reconstruction "The Old Fortress". The park adjoins the estate with Golitsyn's palace (XIX century), arboretum, lakes and wooden sculptures.